School of Agriculture and Technical Studies
School of Agriculture and Technical Studies at Lukenya University encompasses Dryland Agriculture, General Agriculture, Food and Beverage Management, Building Technology among other related studies. Research in the school focuses on areas such as:
- Enhancing resilience in global food security.
- Biodiversity conservation
- Environmental restoration and climate change mitigation
- Green science and technological innovations
- Advances in blue economy towards environmental conservation.
- Interdisciplinarity of climate changes
- Advances in climate change adaptation, law and policy
- Climate change and gender
- Climate change and conflict management
- Current Issues in climate change adaptation and diplomacy
Categories: Theses and Disertations